I was honored to be interviewed for one of my favorite mommy blogs, Sleeping Should Be Easy. With topics and advice for moms of babies and toddlers, I am a regular readers of SSBE, so when she contacted me to answer questions on separation anxiety, I was thrilled to do so!
Please check out the interview What You Should Know About Separation Anxiety!
You will find answers to important questions on a common topic for parents:
- What exactly is separation anxiety?
- Is there a specific age when separation anxiety begins, peeks, and ends?
- Why does separation anxiety happen?
- How can parents help ease the child’s anxiety and help him or her feel comfortable without the parent?
- Is there a better way to prevent separation anxiety, or a better way to prepare for it?
- If a parent is concerned their child’s separation anxiety is extreme or lasting too long, when should she seek help from a professional?
- What resources can you recommend?
Thank You Sleeping Should Be Easy for the opportunity to join in an important discussion!
You May Also Enjoy: