About Tele-mental health:
Online sessions are a great way for people who are very busy, on vacation, unable to leave their home or workplace, or do not have childcare. I am licensed in Texas, so laws and ethical guidelines will be followed in compliance with TX law. I recommend online sessions only for individuals ages 13 and up. A client may choose to communicate via live video conference, messaging/text, and audio recorded messages.
Who can benefit:
- Individuals ages 13 years and up
- Travel makes it difficult to be at an office
- Individuals in pain or unable to leave their home
- Individuals providing care for someone and unable to be away for long
- Some individuals find written communication more comfortable, especially teens
- New mothers and caretakers of a new baby.
Sessions are confidential!
Video and message sessions are offered through VSee, a HIPPA compliant medium to ensure your personal information is kept private.
To learn more about whether counseling through video, messaging, or audio messages with Kim, please call 832-647-3835, email me at email@example.com, or fill in the information below. I look forward to hearing from you!